THE KIND FEST IS TOMORROW!!
Join us starting at 9:00 a.m. at Willis Tucker Park in Snohomish
*Donations gratefully accepted to help support our on-going efforts!
Check out this two page brochure to see the latest schedule of activities and see a guide to all our fantastic vendors!Kindfest brochure - FINAL
WHAT IS THE KIND FEST?
The Kind Fest is a playful and inclusive community gathering where we will spread kindness like confetti! On August 12th, at Willis D. Tucker Community Park in Snohomish, adults and kids will experience and learn about the power of kindness through the arts, music, interactive experiences, and heart centered speakers.
- “Chalk the Walk” with The Joy Team at 10 am!
- Live Music from Honey of the Heart, BrightSide Blue, JR Rhodes, Erin Merrihew, Mark Goldberg, Pizza Party, and more!
- Surprise Interactive Kindness Experience designed by Studio Bask and IDEO
- KIND Snacks and a Kombucha Tasting Garden
- Giveaways from several different sponsors for the first arriving attendees
- Renowned Speaker KIND TALKS in our Kindness Receiving Tent
- Access to the Kindness Receiving Tent with mood setting Glassybaby votives
- Yoga classes from 3 Petals Yoga Studio (9:00 am) and Twist Yoga (4:30 pm)
- Crystal Sound Bath for healing and meditation by Pacific NW Sound Awakening at 12:30 pm
- Free face painting, kids play and art activities supported by our many sponsors
- Sponsors and vendors have been invited to offer an experience of kindness at their booth. Come see what innovative ideas they’ve come up with to serve you!
Available onsite for an additional charge:
- Kind Fest t-shirts, water bottles and more
- Food Trucks including Island Blends Acai, The Cheese Pit, Flourless Goodies, Luva Cakes and more!
- Shopping at unique and kind leading Artist and Vendor Tents
- Raffle Tickets for some amazing giveaways (YMCA memberships, Corks n Canvas Gift Cards, Mill Creek Float gift cards, Flower World Gift Card, Art Work, Signed Books, Yoga Memberships, an Alebrije, & more!)